What We Treat
The NESA clinic has students, practitioners and staff looking to help you in your quest for better health.
Many of our patients began treatment unsure whether Oriental medicine will be able to improve their medical conditions. Medical organizations such as the World Health Organization and the U.S. National Institutes of Health recognize acupuncture as a safe, effective treatment for various acute and chronic conditions.
We commonly treat:
- Back and neck pain
- Tennis elbow and other sports-related injuries
- Knee pain
- Sprains and strains
- Nausea and vomiting
- Menstrual cramps and PMS
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Dental pain (including TMJ dysfunction)
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Acute and chronic gastritis
- Stroke recovery
- Hay fever and other allergies
- Anxiety and stress disorder
- Psychological and emotional disorders
We treat many conditions in addition to those listed above. Have a question? Call the clinic and speak to an acupuncturist.